Konica Minolta Medical Imaging USA, Inc. is a leading domestic manufacturer of digital and traditional imaging products for diagnostic use by hospitals, imaging centers, clinics, and private practice physicians. Leading-edge Konica Minolta products include REGIUS Computed Radiography systems and DRYPRO Dry Laser Imagers. As technology evolves, driving the worldwide imaging industry into electronic media, Konica Minolta Medical Imaging has maintained a reputation of innovation and leadership in its core product line, while also becoming a major player in developing and distributing digital images, including medical images, rapidly and accurately meeting the needs of our customers.
Dry Pro 751/752 Medical Imaging Dry Laser
The legacy of excellence continues with the second generation of the popular Konica Minolta DRYPRO dry laser imagers.
The Konica Minolta DRYPRO 751 and 752 are high performance lasers that offer superior image quality and enhanced network performance.
• The units offer a choice of a single supply tray (751) or a dual supply tray (752) to increase workflow efficiency and redundancy.
• First image is processed in a mere 90 seconds.
• Processing speeds of 120 films per hour.
• 16 DICOM channels.
• A transport system where all film paths can be viewed from the front surface of the main body, minimizing downtime.
• An LCD touch control panel with stand-by functions.
• Newly developed auto density control functions that enhance output image stability.